Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Life

It has been a long time i din update my blog..
It happened too many things
that i wish to take it down here...
but im too BUSY
if now i wan one by one to write down here..
i dun tink i can remember it all..
hee

I took MICPA Programme
bonded with Deloitte for internship n 4 years permanent work
Can be said is good to me as i no nid worry my career plan after tis
n Deloitte is Big 4 firm.. i hope i can be better after tis..
But bond for 4 years is really a long time n
start from this week i have to attend class oredi.
"Cham".....
Monday to Thursday class n giving tuition
Thanks God i stil hav Friday is free for assignment discussion, tutorial n part time work..
Saturday n Sunday i have MICPA class pulak...
Down...
Wat a hectic life i have now..
 I have taught tat want to gv up some time
But i know i cant, i cant regret what i hav chosen
So gambateh ba..!!!
 Life will be easy after all this hardwork..
Believe it..

I have moved outside..
staying at SS2
near dear house
so v can hav more time together
since im so busy oredi..
Staying with Dorcas, Siang Wei n Yin Yee
my new rommate..
Found smth tat not so gud related to Yin Yee
Haiz.. hope we all can be tolerate until it end..
Popi Popi.. ^^

The 2 months break b4 tis sem start..
i spend a little time with dear to Krabi
A very relaxing place..
Enjoy the first trip v go
n waiting the second... third.. fourth... uncountable trip...
Spend the rest doing my "fake" internship at Saving Expert
Really learn a lot of things there..
make me gaining more experience
doing research, writing skills... calling skills..
n having fun with my boss Hann, a permanent colleague Balkish, another intern Eugene and
part time accountant Ivy.. wee^^

Tis year my birthday celebration is d most special one
Sin Yee, Pei Nee, Mei Sze
they all come kl purposely to celebrate with me
n come around here to play.
after 3 years v meet up
Jenny n Kelly n Jessie n Dear
they all celebrate with me
make a steamboat..
Really very happy..
Really thank you so..ooo.. much
Love u all..Appreciate it..!!

What i done B4 tis can shown by this photos:






1 comment: